Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Greetings

Hello and Welcome to my new blog.

My name is Elise.


There I am...

I was trying the new headband braid. It turned into something much different. I am pictured working at my century old jewelry store. I love my job. It isn't what I dreamed of when getting my college degree, but I am content.




I like victory rolls, glittery old jewelry, and fake eyelashes. These were actually taken all on New Year's Eve 2012. I typically don't get this dolled up. When I do get the chance, I like to go all out. I usually stay home in my jammies at night because I am a mommy.


There she is...





She is my angel. She is 2. She can count and sing her ABCs. She knows way too many words to the tv shows on Sprout. She is my best buddy in so many ways. I have a hard time being a mean mommy when I need to be. I am working on it. My husband makes me aware of this fact.


There he is...

No, he does not typically have wonky eyes. He just does every time I want him to pose for a picture. He has a tough time being serious. He is a stand up comedian, a podcaster, and a musician. He is also a boat captain...kind of.

My passions include many things. I am not the type that can sit for very long.




I love to paint...


I love to sew...


I love to decorate and organize...

And if you haven't noticed before...I have a crappy camera. Please look past the 5 mega pixels please.

Thank you for coming to visit, and join me as I attempt to paint more, sew more, fashion fancy outfits for myself, and decorate the crap out of my house.


















No comments:

Post a Comment